IS-Machines & Equipment
The spray system is integrated in the SpeedLine IS-Machine. By the use of dosing pumps it sprays finest spray mist on the shear blades and scoops. This ensures a reproducible gob loading, strong cooling effects and wear reduction.
The shear blades and the gob distributor funnel are continuously sprayed via appropriate spraying bars with a mixture consisting of treated water, compressed air and additives. The mixing unit which is arranged on the scoop beam allows to inject the additive either in compressed air or water. Via pressure regulators the amount can be set without leaving the correct mixing ratio. For the shear blade spraying this is ensured by digitally measuring the volume flow. The dosing amount is controlled and set via the HMI touchscreen which is located in the machine upright of the SpeedLine.
- Optional SpeedLine module
- Intuitive and simple operation via the HMI touchscreen
- Optimal arrangement of the mixing unit, good view on shears and scoops
- Well-proven and reliable components
- Complete stainless-steel design
- Big tanks for additives
- Protected pipe routing into the machine frame
- No installation required when the machine is mounted ("plug and play")