IS-Machines & Equipment
Heye Multilevel Safety Concept
First Class Safety to Maximise Profit
As a global manufacturer of glass plant technology we have recognized an international trend of growing investment into safety conditions. This trend responds to our conviction that safety is a key factor of maximum productivity.
For this reason, we have developed the Heye Multilevel Safety Concept with many patented solutions. This includes improvements and achievements in the fields of engineering, training and equipment – and it is an initiative to meet the strict safety regulations of different international markets, for instance GOST in Russia, OSHA in the USA, CCC in Asia or European standards.
DEAD PLATE MONITORING
- On the blow side, an infrared sensor monitors the dead plate position for each cavity over the whole cycle of a section.
- In the event of abnormal heat radiation due to glass handling failures or demoulding, the following gobs for the section will be rejected.
VALVE BLOCK CONCEPT
- Ergonomic design
- Coverings protect the equipment from dirt.
- Possibility to integrate the Heye Safety Snap Valve into each line to avoid unintended motion of the equipment during maintenance or repair.
SIX CYCLE CENTRAL LUBRICATION
- Most efficient usage of oil by intelligent six cycle central lubrication system and new injector generation.
- Less oil consumption
- Higher cleanliness of the machine
- Reduced risk of fire
Employees and equipment both are protected by
- integrated cable channels,
- specific protection hoods,
- comfortable maintenance access.
TOOLS & DEVICES
Increased protection and faciliation of everyday work by
- blow side heat protection ladder
- blank side lifting device
AUTOMATION BY SWABBING ROBOT
- Swabbing without container losses or section stops.
- High safety and process repeatability.
- 75 % savings on lubrication.
- Total forming control for blank and blow side
- A clear and clean design of the equipment
- Useful tools and working instruments
- Additional protection devices coupled with sophisticated workflows